We eat what we shoot.
We just finished one of several food sessions for a soon to be announced restaurant in the East end of Sudbury. We started photographing various menu items to be featured in this one of a kind restaurant. Below is your succulent grilled salmon , just one of many hot items to be displayed.
Using natural and artificial light to create texture, layers and leading lines to create depth, you can quickly take culinary photography to higher level.
- Kevin commented on Have Lodge Will Capture | Sudbury Photographer
- Jen commented on Parker’s In Da House
- Mark commented on Sushi So Good
- Linda Martel (Paula’s mom) commented on My Birthday Present To Me (the day).
- Katharine commented on My Birthday Present To Me (the day).