It Couldn’t Have Gone Any Smoother.
We just finished another wedding here in Sudbury and we couldn’t have played our cards any better. Caitlyn and Matthew picked THE perfect day for a wedding. I know some of you are grumbling as it is the long weekend and we all long to see the sun shinning bright, but a beautiful cloudy day is wedding photography bliss for me. Not only was the weather cooperating, but they give us almost 3 hrs for shooting. We managed to find some cool new locations around the Sud’z and we also visited some old ones. Because we had so much time we managed to get to a few hidden gems that I have always wanted to try out. It was a very small bridal party and the 2 bridesmaids were dating the groomsmen whom were also the grooms brothers. They were all so relaxed they just went with the flow. It was fabulous. Thanks again Caitlyn and Matthew for having us to document your wedding day. We had a blast.
- Kevin commented on Have Lodge Will Capture | Sudbury Photographer
- Jen commented on Parker’s In Da House
- Mark commented on Sushi So Good
- Linda Martel (Paula’s mom) commented on My Birthday Present To Me (the day).
- Katharine commented on My Birthday Present To Me (the day).